Puppy Charts & Puppy ID Bands Set 8 Inch size
Puppy Charts enable breeders to keep detailed records on each puppy in the litter. Each line on the charts represent a different puppy. The color of that line will identify the puppy by matching the color of his collar. These charts are color coordinated and designed to work with Puppies in Bloom™ Puppy ID Bands. Any collar of your choice can be used as long as the colors match the charts. The breeder will log information on the line that matches with the color of each pup's collar. This allows each puppy in the litter to have his own unique identity and have good records kept on him/her. The breeder can then track the progress of every puppy and stay organized with recorded information on each one. The puppy charts are printed in color on 8-1/2 x 11 sheets, 32 lb paper, which holds up better than standard paper. For protection, the charts are enclosed in a large white envelope with a picture window for viewing.
- Color coded to use with matching colored collars
- Track whelping details, feeding times, weight gain or loss
- Record vaccinations, worming, microchip, new owner info and more
- Six different charts designed to work with Puppies In Bloom™ Puppy ID Bands
- Provides a permanent file for your records
- Printed on heavy duty paper for added durability
Puppy ID Bands are colorful litter collars to use during whelping and for the first 8 weeks following birth. They can be used for dogs, cats or other small animals. These wrap-around collars can be placed on newborn pups from the moment of birth to provide an easy way for breeders to keep up with who's who in the litter. Each package contains 12 colors. The wrap-around style is lightweight, thin and made with a soft hook & loop material that self- attaches. No buckles, fasteners or strings to fuss with. The band simply wraps around to the size needed and is easy to adjust as the pup grows. Each pup wears a different colored collar. When used together with our Puppy Charts this becomes a valuable record keeping system offering a great solution to breeders for keeping track of each puppy's progress.
- Lightweight, soft, wrap-around style bands
- Self-attaching with a secure grip
- No buckles or fasteners to fuss with
- Easy to adjust as the puppy grows
- 12 different colors in each package
- Check often for growing adjustments
Three Sizes to choose from:
• 8" - Newborn
• 12" - 3-4 weeks
• 14" - 4-8 weeks
This combo pack includes one set of Puppy Charts and one package of newborn size (8 inch) Puppy ID Bands.